Santa Isabel Preserve

Santa Isabel Preserve
Our Hike

Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Here we are!

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Storm is Over

The rain has quit for now. But it should be back for a few days tomorrow and Wednesday. Yay! I love the rain, but it also makes me want to stay inside and watch movies and all that fun warm stuff.

Work has been going okay, although we are slow, I am trying to find stuff to do, but who knows... it is rough out there, and I would hate to lose my job.

Jon and I are going to buy a new car. We have I think decided on a 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe. It is 11,495 and with a warranty and out the door I think we will be able to get away with 13,200 for the whole thing. Which means our payments will be about 200 a month. His truck payment was about that and we are doing it together so it will be our first "our" thing. I might an incredibly sappy person, but I love that we will offically have something that is "ours" that we are paying for. Although I will be driving it mostly, it is still going to be ours because he will probably be the one driving it on the weekends and what not. I will need to get a new Jimmie Johnson sticker though... No bother I am excited! Lets hope we can get qualified at a decent interest rate for that amount. We don't want to spend over 200 a month and it is right there. But again I am excited. I will post pictures.

Anyways, that is about it for the news other than I start school tomorrow.
Take care,
Jacque

No comments:

Post a Comment