So Jon and I have been married for two months now, and really it feels just like yesterday we were getting married, but we have been married for two months. Things are going smoothly, and we are so very much in love!
I will say though that we have gained a bit of weight and need to really start buckling down on the working out and eating healthy. Being healthy is so hard though, especially the working out part, mostly because when I get home, I have been working all day and the last thing I want to do is to do anything! I am trying to convince him to get the Wii so we can get the Wii fit, but I just don't see that happening any time soon.
It is hard to lose the weight and for people who have not been chubby their whole lives, they can not begin to even start to understand what a daily weight battle is like. But I try to be sympathetic to people and not get too defensive when they try to talk about my weight or try to give me advice... I listen, because obiviously they are skinny and I am not, but when you have tried EVERY diet in the book, having a healthy mind set, is really all that you need. But just getting to the gym and doing everything and maintaining a healthy relationship is hard. Jon is VERY supportive of me going to the gym, but we have a problem with the motivating each other.
I need to get the spare room in order again though because we are getting a book case and some furniture this weekend from his aunt and uncle. Once piece his grandpa made which will be really nice to have something from his grandpa. Jon talks fondly of him, and he is so proud to have stuff from him, which in turn makes me swell with pride as well.
If I can get that room organized and the house in order that will make me feel good. Too bad I can't afford a house cleaner... that would make life so much easier! That or to be a stay at home wife, that goest to school full time. Working as much as I work is so hard. But if that stuff gets in order I will have some room in the spare room to set up my work out stuff and be able to do that. I think I will move
Other than that all is well!
Jacque
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment